2009年2月24日星期二

Do you really know your MAC?

We usually hope to buy a MAC laptop, Laptop Accessories and after buying it we will so happy that smile everyday, but do you really
Dell Latitude D620 battery know your MAC, I may say not. Let me tell you something about it.

I own and use the 13.3" MacBook. I have had it for about one and a half years.


Let's take a look under the hood per say, Dell Inspiron E1405 keyboard at this MacBook's specs. You can access this information on any Mac by clicking on the Apple logo at the top left of your screen. Then click "About this Mac".

The first thing you notice is the version of Dell Inspiron E1705 AC Adapter software you have. My computer has OS 10.4.11 or better known as OS X Tiger. I have not yet upgraded to the new Mac OS X Leopard. I hope Toshiba PA3396U-1ACA AC Adapter to be able to do that soon.

If you do not own a Mac have you ever thought about buying one. For people who have only used PCs and I was like that not too Toshiba PA3467U-1ACA AC Adapter long ago, it may be a little overwhelming to think of moving to the Mac. Let me tell you, though, I have never regretted making the switch. Macs are both functional and durable. In one short statement "They just work!"

Next up is my Processor info. I have a 2GHz Intel Core 2 Duo. This is an important spec to look for when purchasing a Mac.
Dell Inspiron 6400 keyboard The more GHz the better. Also it is very important to have 2 cores. It makes your processor act like two in one. Some of the Macs on sale now have even more cores.

It was one of the first MacBooks to have Intel in it. That makes a big difference to many user seeing how you can use Dell Inspiron E1505 keyboard Windows if you wish. I'm not a big fan of Windows so I have just used the Mac OS X operating system. It is nice however, to know that if I needed Windows I have the ability to put it on this system.

One other note on this particular screen is the Acer PA-1650-02 AC Adapter software update button. This is on every Mac and once clicked it will search for any new software updates you may need to run on your Mac. It is very important to keep up with current security and software updates.

Now if you want to get very detailed information on a Mac click the "More Info..." button. This screen give you in-depth information about your Mac. Here you can find out the type of hardware and software on your computer.

没有评论:

发表评论